Benefits of Massage
Canine Massage Therapy addresses your dog as a whole rather than just focusing on the injured area, which means your dog could feel better in a variety of ways after treatment.
- Improved mobility and reduced stiffness will help your dog move freely.
- Eases sore, tight muscles which improve your dog's desire to move and exercise
- Provides an effective form of pain relief to relieve chronic pain in the body.)
- Improved muscle tone and balance helps to support correct body alignment and posture
- Improves your dog's gait and encourages even weight bearing on all limbs.
- Improved elasticity and flexibility will help your dog to feel more comfortable and agile.
- Quicker recovery from surgery, e.g cruciate ligament repair.
- Improved sporting performance in working, show and agility dogs.
- Supports dogs with Orthopaedic issues such as Arthritis and Hip Dysplasia.
- Promotes relaxation and relieves stress and anxiety helping your dog to feel calmer.
- Contributes to skin and cell regeneration which helps your dog to have a healthy coat.
Supports the immune system to maintain optimum health of your dog.